Innbucks: All You Need To Know About The Simbisa Brands Mobile Online Payment Service App
What is InnBucks?
Innbucks is a mobile online payment service that was launched by Simbisa Brands, a fast-food retail company in Zimbabwe. The service allows customers to make payments for their meals and other purchases using their mobile devices, making the payment process fast, secure, and convenient.
Outlets that accept Innbucks
Innbucks is accepted at all Simbisa Brands outlets across Zimbabwe. Simbisa Brand outlets include Chicken Inn, Pizza Inn, Creamy Inn, Bakers Inn, Fish Inn, Haefelis, Grab and Go, Nando’s, and Steers.
- Innbucks users can deposit US dollars into their accounts
- The Innbucks app allows you to make withdrawals from any Simbisa outlet nationwide without service charges
- Innbucks can be used to purchase anything from any Simbisa outlets nationwide
- Users can redeem their Innbucks balance as cash or send it to other registered users
- The Innbucks app allows you to buy food for someone who is in a different location from where you are, with no service charges at all.
Benefits of using Innbucks
- Earn rewards every time you make a purchase at any Simbisa outlet
- Stay updated with the latest specials and promotions
- Conveniently pay your bills by scanning them using your rewards account
- Treat your loved ones to lunch and dinner at Simbisa outlets and earn rewards
- Receive SMS notifications for exclusive offers and promotions
- Use the store locator to find the nearest Simbisa outlet, its contact details, and opening hours
- Check your rewards account balance and available balance anytime
- Send change to any of your friends nationwide
How to create an Innbucks account
To create an Innbucks account, you simply download the app for free from Google Play Store or App store and install it on your phone. Click on the option register and enter your details. Alternatively, you can just dial *569# on your phone and register.
How to pay Using InnBucks?
Here is how you make a payment using the Innbucks App; First, open the app and locate the “Pay” option. From there, you can either scan the code provided or manually enter the purchase code to complete your payment.
How to top up an Innbucks account
Users can easily top up their Innbucks accounts using various payment methods, including mobile money and bank transfers. Alternatively, when making purchases, customers can also receive their change straight into their Innbucks app account.
Innbucks tariffs and charges
Innbucks recently reviewed its tariffs and charges. Innbucks is ultimately the cheapest way to send and receive USD money in Zimbabwe. Sending amounts above US$5 using Innbucks attract a fee of 3% while amounts below US$5 only attract a fee of 1%.
|Deposits and withdrawals||Deposits||Free|
|Sending to another InnBucks account||Up to US$5||1%|
|Transaction limits||Account Limit||US$500|
|Sending/receiving per transaction (Via USSD or InnBucks App)||US$250|
|Monthly transaction limit (Via USSD or InnBucks App)||US$100|